The RBI Assistant Exam is on its way and can be announced in December 2021. The executive job of RBI Assistant is desired by many of the government or banking job aspirants.
PracticeMock which is India’s leading ed-tech platform for banking, insurance, and regulatory Indian exams has launched their RBI Assistant test series. Read below more about the RBI Assistant Exam 2021-22.
RBI Assistant Syllabus 2021
|Reasoning Ability||Numerical Ability||English Language|
|Seating Arrangement||Number Series||Error Detection|
|Puzzles||Data Interpretation||Reading comprehension|
|Direction and Blood relation||Simplification/ Approximation||Fillers|
|Syllogism and Inequality||Profit & Loss||Sentence based error|
|Alphanumeric Series and order and ranking||Data Sufficiency||Column based question|
|Data Sufficiency and Miscellaneous questions||Quadratic Inequalities||Word usage|
|Input-output||Time Speed Distance||Cloze test|
|Logical Reasoning||Time & Work, problems on train||word swap|
|Ratio & Proportion, mixture and allegation||Spelling based error, para jumbles|
|Partnership||Idiom and phrases|
|Average and Ages||Sentence completion|
|Boat & Stream||Vocabulary Based|
|Pipes & Cistern||Paragraph Completion|
RBI Assistant Syllabus Mains 2021
|Simplification & Approximation||Quadratic Equations|
|Number Series (Missing Series & Wrong Series)||Ratio & Proportion|
|Data Interpretation||Simple Interest & Compound Interest|
|Data Sufficiency||Mixtures & Alligations|
|Mensuration||Speed, Time and Distance|
|Permutation & Combination||Ages & Averages|
|Probability||Profit & Loss|
|Quantity Comparison||Boats & Streams; Pipes & Cisterns|
|Alpha-Numeric Series||Critical Reasoning (Statement & Assumptions, Statement & Conclusions, Inference Based, Arguments Based)|
|Blood Relations||Distances & Directions|
|Order & Ranking||Coded Inequalities|
|Seating Arrangements||Pattern and Arrangements|
|Coding & Decoding||Notation and symbols|
|Input-Output||Analytical Decision Making|
|Vocabulary Based Questions||Para-jumbles (Sentence Rearrangement)|
|Synonyms & Antonyms||Fillers (Single & Double)|
|Grammar Based Questions||Paragraph Completion|
|Error Detection (Grammar-based & Spelling Based)||Idioms & Phrases|
|Error Correction (Grammar-based & Spelling Based)||Cloze Test|
|Reading Comprehension||Phrase Replacement|
|History of Computer||Basic computer fundamentals|
|Networking||MS Word & MS Excel|
|Modern-day technology||Computer abbreviations|
|Security Tools||Software, hardware and their functionalities|
|Current Affairs||Financial and Banking Awareness|
|RBI related news (Monetary policies, important guidelines, economic terms)||National and International news regarding sports, conferences, schemes, agreements and deals.|
|Economic News related to India and elsewhere.||Static GK (Parks, Dams, mountains, stadiums, airports, temples and thermal power plants)|
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern 2021-22 Prelims
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Mains Exam Pattern
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 minutes|
|2.||Test of English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|3.||Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|4.||Test of General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|5.||Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
The candidates which get shortlisted from the mains examination will undergo a Language Proficiency Test (LPT). The Language Proficiency Test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned as detailed below).
Note: Candidate not proficient in the Official / Local Language shall be disqualified.
The Office wise local language accepted by RBI
- Ahmedabad – Gujarati
- Bengaluru – Kannada
- Bhopal – Hindi
- Bhubaneswar – Oriya
- Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi
- Chennai – Tamil
- Guwahati – Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo
- Hyderabad – Telugu
- Jaipur – Hindi
- Jammu – Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri
- Kanpur & Lucknow – Hindi
- Kolkata – Bengali / Nepali
- Mumbai – Marathi / Konkani
- Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi
- New Delhi – Hindi
- Patna – Hindi / Maithili
- Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam
RBI Assistant Job Profile 2021
- Looking after financial Stability.
- Currency related issue & circulation.
- Bank documents verification
- Government-based treasury work
- Filing duties: Collection of receipts, maintenance of ledger, balance tally, etc.
- Digital data entry: Digitalization of the banks have mad e assistants do data entry work on computers. All day-to-day transactions are monitored digitally.
- Replying to Mails: RBI receives lots of letters on a daily basis where the assistants have to reply to the emails on a daily basis.
Benefits of PracticeMock’s Mock Tests
· The level of questions similar as asked in the actual exam of RBI Assistant is it best selling point.
· The mock test provider also provides us with sectional mock tests.
· You get an All-India Rank after every mock test.
· And most importantly, they provide separate mock tests for prelims and mains. Helps you in marking questions in which you have doubts.
- Helps in easy practice online from the comfort of your home at your convenient time.
Read more about the exam here – RBI Assistant Notification 2021
Find daily exam updates posted on their official Instagram as well – @practicemock